What We Do

Data Cleansing

The most time consuming part of using Big Data and Alternative Financial Data is ensuring the data is in a format that can be used for modeling. Survey results show data scientists spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data for analysis.

Corveye provides data cleansing services so your employees can spend their time on analyzing the insights the data holds. We convert data into industry standard formats and cleanse the data to ensure alignment.

  • We work with large firms to offload routine tasks and lower overhead
  • Augment small firms as an extension of their team
  • Help analysts with an influx of data or when a quick turn time is necessary

We will format and cleanse data to match your specifications so it can easily drop into your existing models.

Data Sourcing

Corveye will work with you on the investment questions you need answered. We start with your questions and work to source data that can add fidelity and insight to your decisions.

Big Data is the next wave of innovation for the finance industry, utilizing Alternative Financial Data to create and maintain a competitive edge. Sourcing Alternative Data can come from many places. One of the biggest opportunities for sourcing data is the Deep Web.

The Internet we use (Google, Bing, Facebook, etc), covers only 4% of all data that exists. This is the surface of the Web. The remaining 96% of unindexed data makes up the Deep Web.

There is massive opportunity to source alpha generating data from the Deep Web as well as private companies looking to create margin by selling their data.

Contact Us

Who We Are

Our Mission

Corveye was founded on the belief that data is the most valuable asset in the world. Today, we exist to help clients utilize data to create a definitive business result. Through the process of exploring visionary questions and uniquely processing data to create correlations, actionable insights emerge. We value the continuity of relationships, both with clients and employees, to build on the depth and speed in which we provide value.

Aaron McCarthy | Founder

Aaron has spent 15 years leading mission critical software and data projects in the Defense Industry. From designing data sets to developing solutions for complex issues, he has a proven track record of customer satisfaction with software used daily in over 20 countries. Aaron holds a B.A. in Information Security from Capella University as well as several industry certifications.
Contact Aaron

Contact

If you are currently using Alternative Financial Data or looking to incorporate a Big Data strategy into your process, we'd love to talk with you. Please send an email here or fill out the form below.

Elements

Text

This is bold and this is strong. This is italic and this is emphasized. This is superscript text and this is subscript text. This is underlined and this is code: for (;;) { ... }. Finally, this is a link.


Heading Level 2

Heading Level 3

Heading Level 4

Heading Level 5
Heading Level 6

Blockquote

Fringilla nisl. Donec accumsan interdum nisi, quis tincidunt felis sagittis eget tempus euismod. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus vestibulum. Blandit adipiscing eu felis iaculis volutpat ac adipiscing accumsan faucibus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus lorem ipsum dolor sit amet nullam adipiscing eu felis.

Preformatted

i = 0;

while (!deck.isInOrder()) {
    print 'Iteration ' + i;
    deck.shuffle();
    i++;
}

print 'It took ' + i + ' iterations to sort the deck.';

Lists

Unordered

  • Dolor pulvinar etiam.
  • Sagittis adipiscing.
  • Felis enim feugiat.

Alternate

  • Dolor pulvinar etiam.
  • Sagittis adipiscing.
  • Felis enim feugiat.

Ordered

  1. Dolor pulvinar etiam.
  2. Etiam vel felis viverra.
  3. Felis enim feugiat.
  4. Dolor pulvinar etiam.
  5. Etiam vel felis lorem.
  6. Felis enim et feugiat.

Icons

Actions

Table

Default

Name Description Price
Item One Ante turpis integer aliquet porttitor. 29.99
Item Two Vis ac commodo adipiscing arcu aliquet. 19.99
Item Three Morbi faucibus arcu accumsan lorem. 29.99
Item Four Vitae integer tempus condimentum. 19.99
Item Five Ante turpis integer aliquet porttitor. 29.99
100.00

Alternate

Name Description Price
Item One Ante turpis integer aliquet porttitor. 29.99
Item Two Vis ac commodo adipiscing arcu aliquet. 19.99
Item Three Morbi faucibus arcu accumsan lorem. 29.99
Item Four Vitae integer tempus condimentum. 19.99
Item Five Ante turpis integer aliquet porttitor. 29.99
100.00

Buttons

  • Disabled
  • Disabled

Form

-->